Installing Snow Leopard on a Haswell System.
What you will need:
A 4000 series CPU
A copy of Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Preparing your computer for Mac OS X:
1. Burn iBoot Haswell onto a Disc.
2. Enter the BIOS.
3. Set SATA mode to AHCI (May be set to IDE or Compatible)
4. Set your DVD Drive as Primary Boot Device.
5. Save and exit the BIOS.
Installing Mac OS X:1. Insert iBoot Haswell into your DVD Drive.
2. Turn on your computer and wait for a screen like this:
3. Eject iBoot Haswell and insert your Mac OS X Installation DVD.
4. Press F5 on your keyboard and wait for 'iBoot Haswell' to change to 'Mac OS X Install DVD'
5. Type '-v' and then hit Enter.
6. When you have gotten past the language select screen, select Disk Utility from the 'Utilities' tab in the menu bar.
7. Use Disk Utility to format your Hard Drive as 'Mac OS Extended Journaled'
8. Install Mac OS X normally.
Finalizing your Installation:1. Reinsert iBoot Haswell and boot back into the bootloader.
2. Select the Partition you installed Mac OS X on. type '-v' and hit 'Enter'
3. Set up your User Account.
4. Use Multibeast 3.10.1 to install the right kexts for your system (make sure to install FakeSMC and Chameleon!! These are essential, no matter what your hardware).
5. Download this kernel and save it to your desktop.
6. Delete 'mach_kernel' from the root of your drive. You may need to enable hidden files to see it.
7. Copy the downloading mach_kernel from your desktop to the root of your partition.
Enjoy Mac OS X!